PATTERNS on DATA

In my research, I have started to implement the methods to be real. But starting a project from the base is the crucial thing on Software development especially in R&D. 
I do some search frequent pattern mining algorithms to do Market Basket Analysis. There plenty algorithms to their jobs in their passion but Apriori is somehow interesting and widely used in Market Basket Analysis
Figure: Apriori Approach
Analysing the pattern is so easy I think. but getting the good dataset is the worst work. I have searched for so many days and finally found a suitable dataset which have a lot of information about the consumer and the items. From that dataset, I start to examining the buying pattern of a consumer in various factors. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missionaries & Canibal Problem in AI using Pro Log

Hide the navigation bar in jHipster Angular 2

Spring Boot - No Need to Restart the Development Server for Each Time